Dabatabase problem !!!! URGENT !!!!

From: Diego Pafumi <dpafumi_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1998/11/18

hi gurus !!!
I have a big question. I'm new here and someone delete all the *.dbf and we don't have a backup. So what I want to do, is to re-install our application. I don't care about the previous data there. So .... how can I do to run my create tablespace commands???? because I'm trying to do under the svrmgrl, but I received a message as "database not open" (previous I did a startup, but I received a ORA-1110 datafile not found).
So I don't know how to continue ????

Thanks a lot !!!

Diego Received on Wed Nov 18 1998 - 00:00:00 CST