Re: Oracle Passwords.

From: Uday Bikkasani <udayb_at_concentric.net>
Date: 18 Nov 1998 19:49:14 PST

Delete the password file in orant\database\pwd<sid>.ora. You can recreate the password file by issuing this command at the dos prompt. (If the syntax is wrong... try orapwd73 /?)

orapwd73 file=d:\orant\database\pwdorcl.ora password=internal maxusers=5

now you can connect as connect internal/internal after you restart your services.

uday