Re: USERENV('SESSION_ID') / auditing

From: Kevin Fries <kelfink_at_ecst.csuchico.edu>
Date: 18 Nov 1998 18:37:15 GMT

Just wanted to point out for other readers... I think the correct parameter is SESSIONID, as in :

  1* select USERENV('SESSIONID') from dual SQL> / USERENV('SESSIONID')

              359485

1 row selected.

And I agree. It seems to work regardless of any auditing options.

--

Kevin Fries                         kelfink_at_ecst.csuchico.edu
CPD/PB, C Developer/DBA http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~kelfink Received on Wed Nov 18 1998 - 12:37:15 CST