Re: Alerts and NT

From: Yannick Gagnon <ygagnon_at_attcanada.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 10:46:04 GMT

I suppose you're talking about the alert program from the Oracle Applications package. I didn't test it but I recently spoke with people of Oracle Canada regarding this issue with Release 11. It seems that there's no need to use InterOffice and that the supported E-mail package under NT will soon be MS-Exchange and that it is already suppse to work.

Yannick Gagnon, ift.a.