copy tables and constraints

From: R. Neideck <Neideck_at_t-online.de>
Date: 17 Nov 1998 23:04:18 GMT

Hello everyone,

I want drop one or two columns in a table. Using the SQL Language I copy the important
columns in an new table :

create table tmp_table ( nr, name, ... ) as select nr, name, ... from org_table;

But what about the constraints ? How can I copy the constraints into the new table ?

thanks in advance

Rainer