Re: Oracle OCP DBA Exams.

From: John S. Jones <jsj7_at_flash.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 21:23:11 -0600

There is a new book out from Oracle Press called the Oracle Certified Professional Dba Certification Exam Guide by Jason S. Couchman. The content in this book is almost identical to the ILT materials. You can get it at www.amazon.com for 69.99 + shipping (Unfortunately I bought it at Borders for 99.95!)

There are also 2 "Exam Cram" books out by Micheal Ault (search amazon for them)

Good Luck,

j2