Re: HELP !!

From: Kevin Loney <Kevin.Loney_at_astramerck.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 16:48:56 -0500

There's an init.ora parameter called unlimited_rollback_segments set to either TRUE or FALSE. It sounds like you have it set to FALSE (which is the default) while one of your rollback segments is set to have unlimited extents. To open the database, change the setting to TRUE, open the DB, alter the rollback segment to have a limited number of extents, change the setting back to FALSE, and blink the database again.

hth.
Kevin Loney.
http://www.kevinloney.com