Re: External-Password

From: Psion5 Site <pri_at_ispnetdb.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 21:14:21 +0100

You have nothing to install. Just create a user like this : (let's say the NT username is 'TOTO'
create user ops$toto identified externally default tablespace toto_tbs temporary tablespace temp_tbs;
grant connect,resource to ops$toto;

et voila !

when the user is logged in NT4, he can connect the db whitout give e password.

Philippe