Re: revision control software for oracle db development?

From: Sylvain Faust Intl (SFI) <info_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 15:11:43 -0500

If you are looking for automatic Version Control of your PL/SQL Server side development, you can take a look at SQL-Programmer from SFI.

It does it automatically with PVCS, MKS and Microsoft SourceSafe.

Details at http://www.sfi-software.com

PC Week LABS Analyst's Choice Award for SQL-Programmer 2.VIII in front of Platinum, Quest and the others. See web site above for details. It also work transparently with Microsoft SQL Server and Sybase as well. Free CD available from web site.

I'm sure, this will help! (And we support our customers!)

Sam Q. Lang,
Sylvain Faust Intl (SFI)
880 boul. de la Carriere, Suite 130
Hull, Quebec, Canada J8Y 6T5

SQL-Programmer 2.VIII:
"The best SQL integrated development environment we've seen, earning PC Week Labs' Analyst's Choice honors." [Oct. 26, 1998] http://www.zdnet.com/pcweek/stories/news/0,4153,363685,00.html

Tel: (819) 778-5045
Toll Free: 1-800-567-9127 (U.S. and Canada only) Fax: (819) 778-7943 International; (617) 722-9389 U.S. only

Sylvain Faust Inc. (SFI)
A Decade of Delivering SQL Solutions, 1988-1998 http://www.sfi-software.com

To receive news bulletins from SFI automatically, just send a blank email to:
SFI-NEWS-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST_at_peach.ease.lsoft.com

SFI Online Store:
http://store.sfi-software.com