Q: Size Estimation Tool?

From: <misterscience_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 16:08:53 GMT

Hello all- I was wondering if anyone knew of a decent little tool that can provide a reasonable estimate of a database size based on either an existing catalog plus the estimated number of rows per table, or CREATE TABLE and CREATE INDEX statements plus the estimated number of rows per table? I know nothing will be exact, but a cheap little spreadsheet or .sql script would be appropriate.

-Mr. Science

http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own Received on Tue Nov 17 1998 - 10:08:53 CST