Oracle Web Server - Client Access - PLSQL??

From: Stewart Melvin <smelvin_at_core.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 10:36:05 -0500

I have setup an Oracle Web server in our office and have tested some procedures using plsql to generate HTML with the PLSQL Cartridge on the server it self.

Everything works great until I try and run it on a client machine. I can see the main html page but cannot run my plsql procedures.

I get following message

'The Requested URL was not found.'

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Stewart Melvin Received on Tue Nov 17 1998 - 09:36:05 CST