Cannot run svrmgr on Win NT (ORA-09352 error)

From: <bulant_at_math.muni.cz>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 13:29:59 GMT

Hi all,
we were running Oracle Workgroup Server version 7.3.3.0.0 on Windows NT. Now we are converting to new NT server on which is installed Oracle 7.3.3.2.0. We transfered all data, control and log files, created parameter file and new instance (using NT instance manager). We still cannot run server manager - it gives us 09352 error and says that Windows 32-bit Two-Task driver is not able to create a new ?task? ORACLE (translated from czech language).

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Michal Bulant