Re: HELP! getting 'actual filesize 'n' is smaller than correct filesize of 'n' blocks

From: <satar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 02:31:59 GMT

y2k% oerr ora 01200 01200, 00000, "actual file size of %s is smaller than correct size of %s blocks" // *Cause: The size of the file as returned by the operating system is smaller // than the size of the file as indicated in the file header and the // control file. Somehow the file has been truncated. Maybe it is the // result of a half completed copy. // *Action: Restore a good copy of the data file and do recovery as needed. y2k%

--
Oracle DBA/UNIX System Admin
Advanced Enterprise Solutions