How do you compare one table to another to determine differences?

From: tony <ramdan_at_mailexcite.com>
Date: 16 Nov 1998 15:45:04 -0600

I have one table, a snapshot table of customers that i get nightly. the info is copied to a regular table that i can insert and delete from. the problem is to get the new customers and get rid of the dropped ones  It is a complex snapshot so i don't have the ability to get just the updates.  How can I, in sql, compare this current night's table to the previous night's one so that i can mark with are new custmore and insert them to master table and mark the dropped ones to delte them

(customers in the current but not older are new customers and should be inserted, customers in old but not current are old customers and should be deleted) Received on Mon Nov 16 1998 - 15:45:04 CST