Re: Ora 1000 - Questions

From: <slniemann_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 19:55:15 GMT

David,

You state that it only happens at certain times. What are these times? Does this then sometimes work? How does he call the app? Is it in a loop/contain a loop?

I'd first check the code calling the application if this only occurs sometimes. It sounds like, IMHO, the application is getting called in some sort of loop, possibly infinite...

S Niemann