Re: creating Bitmap indexes on 7.3 on NT

From: Steffen Stellwag <Steffen.Stellwag_at_pcm.bosch.de>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 14:10:27 +0100

> >> O.K. The parallel-query option is installed ?
> >>
> >> R.N.
> >

> >NO ( is it necessary ? )
> >
> >Steffen
>
> On my server was it necessary, but i don't know why.
> But it works.
>
> Reiner

Thank you for your patience, Reiner

I must look for enabling parallel option. Because i did not install the database. Can a switch to option parallel with parameter or has the option to be set at time of first installation ?

parallel_server = TRUE or anything else i think. Received on Mon Nov 16 1998 - 07:10:27 CST