Record Locking in Oracle

From: <harihma_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 09:06:38 GMT

Hey

 This is hari from india and my E-Mail Id is harihma_at_yahoo.com

 My Requirement : I have developed one application in PowerBuilder 5.0 having Backend as Oracle 7.1. I have locked one record through one activity of my software. in the same software through diffrent activity which is going to fetch 10 records in which one of the record is the locked one in the first activity. What i want is when i do the second activity, it should fetch only nine records. Currently in second activity i am not getting even a single record.

   If any one suggest me in this regard with reaspect to Oracle 7.1. i will be very obliged. It might be a silly doubts for others, so please don't mind & reply to me at the earliest.

  Cheers & Regards

   Hari
( harihma_at_yahoo.com )