Impossible to install TCP Adapter

From: Michael Wagner <wagner_at_eurolab.at>
Date: 16 Nov 1998 07:36:40 GMT

I have make a fresh install of Oracle 7.3.4 on SCO 5.0.4 and i have install the link patch oss459b. The installation ending without error message. Then i have edited the Listener.ora and tnsnames.ora files and make a entry i /etc/services. After the changes i start the listener (lsnrctl start) and i get the error message no such protokoll adapter back. I looked up with adapters which adapters are installed. Only the BEQ and IPC adapters are installed. I relinked the TCP adapter -> no change. I reinstall the TCP adapter -> no change. I reinstall the hole database (remove with rm -rf *, cleaneup the orahome) and its allways the same. Please help me it is very U R G E N T !!!

Thanks from help !!!! Received on Mon Nov 16 1998 - 01:36:40 CST