Oracle8 on Linux

From: Mors <local.user_at_local.domain>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 01:44:55 -0800

 In reference to the install instructions for Oracle8 on Linux, when I mentions the Kernel modifications, I was never actually able to find which file it wanted me to add them to, so my question is rather simple: which file do I make the modifications to, in order to continue?

e-mail is best as I think my news server is filtering out just about everything...

Mors
http://www.mizar.com/~mors
mailto:moc.razim_at_srom
---

Functionless art is simply tolerated vandalism We are the vandals
  --Type O Negative (October Rust)
---