Re: Performance Degradation as table grows...Insert slows down

From: <kasthuri_at_viisage.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 00:58:16 GMT

Hi,

 The extents have been given properly. I have a composite primary key in this table and havent added any other indexes since i thought of adding them after the insertion of all the 11 million records are done (This is the initial phase of Porting)

 I will increase the SGA - but as of now i thought it might not play any role since no other transactions are going on except the insertion.  by re-sizing the tables, do you mean you did alter the table and modified the extents?

Thanks
kasthuri.J

Kasthuri Jegatheesan