Instance starts, but tablespace stays OFFLINE.. Why ??

From: Pablo Picasso <pablo.picasso_at_cyberdude.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 17:37:45 GMT

Hi everybody,

i have a problem with 1 of my instances of Oracle 7.3.3

We have 4 Instnces running at one server. Every day at 23.00 the instances are shutdown and backed up.
Next day at startup the instances starts automatically.

A few days before we had a problem, so the server did a shutdown while 1 user was still online. Since this time, 3 of the instances start correct, but the fourth instance starts, but the tablespaces are offline and we have to set them online manually.

Does anyone have any suggestion how to reactivate automatically start with tablespaces online ??

Every Advice is very welcome.

Thanks in advance

Oliver

My e-mail

oliver.engst_at_ulm.netsurf.de.mil

(Please remove .mil from address (spam protect)) Received on Sat Nov 14 1998 - 11:37:45 CST