I am looking for C library addon to PRO C to handle start and restart situations

From: john <deft_at_fredfd.com>
Date: 13 Nov 1998 15:38:55 -0600

We are creating programs in Pro C. We are looking to add restart capbabilites to our code, so that in case of a failure we can have program restart from last place.

This is critical since we will be reading large flat files and loading them into oracle, in addition to selects from other sources. Received on Fri Nov 13 1998 - 15:38:55 CST