Connection Time Out, ORA 8.0.5

From: Jeff Howey <jeffery.howey_at_mci.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 17:05:24 GMT

We are using Oracle 8.0.5 and loading records from a C++ program. At roughly 5 minutes, the connection times out. We have modified the Connection Time settings on our NT registry (both client and server side), and I have created a profile with an "Unlimited" connection time for the user we log in as... still, it times out.

Any suggestions to help out me(db side) or the developers(program side)?

Thanks! Received on Fri Nov 13 1998 - 11:05:24 CST