Partial Restore ?

From: Wim Teuwens <wte_at_technum.be>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 11:03:49 -0000

Hi,

I'm quite new in the RDBMS/Oracle World, and have a question about restoring data:

Suppose I want to restore some data from some tables which has been back-upd let's say 1 month ago.

When I do a restore (import), is it not true that I overwrite ALL the data I've entered afther that backup from a month ago ?

So my question is : how can I do a partial restore from a dump ?

Thanks,

Wte_at_Technum.be Received on Fri Nov 13 1998 - 05:03:49 CST