Perl, ORacle & Linux

From: Ron <mkshanx_at_uxmail.ust.hk>
Date: 1998/11/12

Hi,

 I would really appreciate if somebody here can suggest a good book/site that you know of that deals with the above triangle..Perl, Oracle database backend and the LINUX OS.

Please send me a mail personally (of course, it might be nice if you let everybody here know too..:)

Thanks.

Best regards,
Ron Received on Thu Nov 12 1998 - 00:00:00 CST