Re: Space taken by my database

From: Thomas Pall <tpall_at_bga.com>
Date: 12 Nov 98 21:14:39 GMT

Use this query:

select sum(bytes) from dba_extents;

It will sum up all the storage taken up in your database.

Anand Mahajani (anandmahajani_at_netscape.net) wrote:
: Hi,

: If you have GUI server manager or Oracle enterprise manager, use the storage
: manager which would tell you how much of space is being used in each of the
: datafile in your database.

: Else you may hv to write a script yourself to find out using data dictionary
: tables and views

: If you dont have the OEM I could send you the script in a day or so

: Wish You all THE LUCK

: ANAND

: -**** Posted from Supernews, Discussions Start Here(tm) ****-
: http://www.supernews.com/ - Host to the the World's Discussions & Usenet