Need Replication Solution!!!!

From: <sbenyo_at_ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 21:17:13 +0200

Hi,

I will first present my problem:

I have two major database sites running oracle 7.3.3 on NT 4.0. I need to create a new site combining selected data from the two major sites.
Let's say I have DB1 which has the schema A, and DB2 which has schem A, I want to create DB3 which will have a combination of data from schema A from DB1 and schema A from
DB2.
The data passed to DB3, is a combination of selected data from DB1 and some other selected data from
DB2.
The selection of data can even be complex joins between some tables in schema A of DB1 and DB2.

DB1 and DB2 have to replicate to DB3 selected changes from about 60 tables each some of them can be
of about 200,000 rows.

The three sites are connected through 32K wan lines. DB3 must be updated at least once a day with changes from sites DB1 and DB2.

I will apprecidate any suggestions to solve this problem including everything oracle can give (from no
replication to simple and advaced replication....). I is most urgent cause site DB3 must be up working as soon as possible.

10X

            Shaul. Received on Thu Nov 12 1998 - 13:17:13 CST