Rman+Legato+nsrdmo.sh

From: LANGE Francois <flange_at_pt.lu>
Date: 12 Nov 1998 08:32:38 GMT

Hi,
Who has got the nsrdmo.sh scripts or the equivalent working with rman.

We have got nsrdmo.sh for EBU and we are looking for the version working with rman.

If this scripts can be used with both it will be perfect.

Is anybody else used EBU/RMAN with LEGATO. We are interested to share experiences.

--
Regards LANGE Francois.
flange_at_pt.lu