Re: oracle tuning

From: <satar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 00:00:54 GMT

Hi Boris,

I meant that it is too much of a broad question. There is so many places in Oracle to Tune. I saw a previous response to this post that listed some areas, but not all. Boris, you should describe in detail all the areas that you feel that your database needs to be tuned and your reasoning behind your suspecions. There are books made that will answer your question, you should look into that. If there was an easy answer, Oracle DBA's wouldn't exists.

Good Luck to you,
Satar

--
Oracle DBA/UNIX System Admin