BCP & SQL*LOADER

From: <ktucker1858_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 22:32:04 GMT

I'm trying to load data into 8.05 from a bcp'd delemited file. From the
"money" datatype (SQLSERVER) I am getting "," as a place holder for values
greater than 999. I cannot get this field into the newly created number column! What am I missing? I tried all the formatters I could think of along with the external number values & formatters! I'm stumped ;-(), Also The date format is spitting out "Oct 31 1998 8:18AM" I can easealy format this as
"DATE "mm dd yyyy hh:miAM" my question here is "How do I differntiate between
Am and Pm?" Any help on these puzzlers would be of great help! thank you in advance.

Thanx
-rkt