Ora 1000

From: David Spaisman <david.spaisman_at_compaq.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 16:15:34 GMT

One of the developers here is using the JDBC client on a Java application running on Oracle 8.0.4.

At certain times, he receives an ORA 1000 error. We tried resetting open cursors higher and then setting closed_cached_open_cursors to true from its default of false didn't help. We also raised the sort_area_size from 64k to 512k but that didn't do any good. Also, v$open_cursors shows only one open cursor. ORacle offered the abpve suggestions but none of the suggestions have helped

Does any one have suggestions how to eliminate the ORA 100 error?

Thanks.

Dave Received on Wed Nov 11 1998 - 10:15:34 CST