Default config file name on NT 7.3.3

From: <Jim.Pickett_at_cubic.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 07:34:53 -0800

Dear Oracle Gurus :

I have an Oracle 7.3.3 database on Windows NT. I just added larger rollback tablespace/segments this am.

I need to locate the config file to make these new RBS's the default on startup. In the v$parameter view, the ifile parameter default is "true" and the value column is blank. I can't "find" any *.ora file that looks like the config file.

Any ideas what/where the default name/location might be ?

Regards,

Jim

PS: Please REPLY to my e-mail address too. Received on Wed Nov 11 1998 - 09:34:53 CST