Moving to Oracle 8 Information

From: David Parry <dparry_at_nu-pharm.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 10:16:51 -0500

Hello everyone,

I have just started to investigate upgrading to Oracle 8. I believe the most current version is 8.04. Does anyone have any information regarding compatibility problems with Designer 2000 2.1.1, Developer 2.1 and Forms 5.

Can any I get some people to share success stories and problems that they encountered while moving to Oracle 8 from 7.3.3?

I would appreciate any information people are willing to share.

As a side note we are running on SCO UnixWare 2.1

Thanks

David Parry
dparry_at_novexpharma.com Received on Wed Nov 11 1998 - 09:16:51 CST