Space taken by my database

From: Anand Mahajani <anandmahajani_at_netscape.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 06:31:09 -0800

Hi,

If you have GUI server manager or Oracle enterprise manager, use the storage manager which would tell you how much of space is being used in each of the datafile in your database.

Else you may hv to write a script yourself to find out using data dictionary tables and views

If you dont have the OEM I could send you the script in a day or so

Wish You all THE LUCK

ANAND    -**** Posted from Supernews, Discussions Start Here(tm) ****- http://www.supernews.com/ - Host to the the World's Discussions & Usenet Received on Wed Nov 11 1998 - 08:31:09 CST