Objects Option in Personal Oracle 8.0.4

From: Lothar Borchert <BOLB_at_msg.ti.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 11:58:41 +0100

Hi,
at the moment we develop on version 8.0.3 Personal Edition and use the new object feature(nested table) and that works well. Now, we bought a new License (we got 8.0.4) and the problem is that the Object feature has gone. The oracle support told me these feature isn't anymore available in the Personal Edition of Oracle8! Does anyone know whether this is true or it is a bug in 8.0.4, because there is no hint in documentation about that, there are only hints of the advantage of these option.

Regards Lothar Received on Wed Nov 11 1998 - 04:58:41 CST