Enumerating stored procedures & their columns

From: Saurabh Sahai <sahais_at_fast.fujitsu.com.au>
Date: 11 Nov 1998 09:19:38 GMT

Hi,
I'm trying to enumerate all the stores procedures under a particular schema CT3 in a database CT1, which is not the default database, using the getProcedures method of databasemetadata in a JDBC program. I specify CATALOG = null
SCHEMA = "CT3"
PROCEDURE NAME = "%"
This returns the right results using the JDBC OCI driver. But, using the JDBC thin driver returns no results.
The thin driver enumerates all the procedures in all the schemas if i specify
CATALOG = null
SCHEMA = "%"
PROCEDURE NAME = "%"
But I can't specify a specific schema as a search criterion. Is this a known bug, in the thin driver, or am i doing something wrong? Hoping that someone may help me explain this behaviour.

Regards,
Anjali Koshti
--

Copyright - Fujitsu Australia Limited Received on Wed Nov 11 1998 - 03:19:38 CST