Oracle Tools wanted

From: Heidi M Thorpe <hthorpe_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 13:06:30 +1100

Hi,

I have been asked to find a tool that will tell me to know when an index has been accessed.
We have many third party applications and in tuning them we need to know which indexes are used and which are not so that we can remove the unused indexes.
If anyone knows of a tool that I can download or buy I would be grateful if you would let me know.
We are running Oracle7 and 8 on Unix and NT.

regards,
Heidi Thorpe
DBA Eastern Energy Received on Tue Nov 10 1998 - 20:06:30 CST