Privilege Problem

From: <s_teng_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 21:01:54 GMT

Hopefully somene can help me with a privilege problem.

I have created a User, granted it ALL privileges and then created a stored proc under that user name.

Then I removed all privileges and only added only the minimal ones. That user can no longer create stored procedures (Which is what I want), but that user can continue to REPLACE the original stored proc. Here is the command to grant privileges: GRANT alter session, create session, analyze any, comment any table, insert any table, update any table, select any table, delete any table, select any sequence, execute any procedure,lock any table, unlimited tablespace TO my_user;

How can I prevent this user from replacing this proc? The user does not have the privilege to create procedures, yet it can "CREATE OR REPLACE".