Re: OS Authentication and Usernames

From: Daniel G. Roberts <robertdg_at_bms.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 09:13:54 -0500

I tried setting this parameter in my init_instance_name.ora file and restarting the instance and I couldn't..I got an LCC-00122 error unrecognized keyword (os_authen) ora-01078 failure to process system parameters..

What is the correct variable name for oracle7 in order to get this to work?/>thanks!!!,.>Dan