Re: Possibly a stupid one : Change SOURCE$ definition

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 23:23:56 +0100

There should be no problem in changing the next extent of the table ( alter table source$ storage (next 200k) ). However, don't try to drop or recreate this table. This is a datadictionary table, and shouldn't be tampered with. The only other supported way is to modify sql.bsq (the dictionary creation script) and change the generic initial extent. sql.bsq may not exist though in all versions anymore.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA