Re: NEed Help: Linux Kernel-Parameter SHMMAX, SHMMIN,..

From: George Dau <gedau_at_isa.mim.com.au>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 21:19:40 GMT

Good on you, John, you are a patient person; tell each poster how to find their kernel parameters.

I'd suggest telling them how they could have found that out for themseleves, as well as providing the answer, by pointing them to a resource like http://www.dejanews.com At least that way others can find out about such archives and possibly get answers faster than waiting for a response to a post.

Regards,
George.

--

 ,-,_|\   George Dau,                                             __
/    * \  Unix (Solaris, DEC Unix, Linux), Oracle, Internet.     (OO)

MIM Internet policy item 3.4 compliance - "I am clearly stating that any views or opinions expressed above do * NOT * necessarily represent the views or opinions of MIM." Received on Mon Nov 09 1998 - 15:19:40 CST