Change default directory for the new extents

From: Adam Rudzik <adam_rudzik_at_vela.ca>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 14:42:42 -0700

Could someone tell me if there is a way to change the default directory for the physical files when new extents will be created. The disk where we keep Oracle data files is almost full and we would like to create data files on another (new) harddrive. We are running Oracle 7.3.3 on NT box.
Thanks in advance.

Adam Received on Mon Nov 09 1998 - 15:42:42 CST