Re: Deleting Fields

From: Terje gumø <trg_at_bergesen.no>
Date: 9 Nov 1998 20:14:00 GMT

As far as I know:
You can't delete a field. you hav to create yourself a new table based upon your original table:

create table newtable as select column1, column2 , column3,column5 from orgtable;

and then :

rename orgtable to newtable.

Remember to put storage parameters
(if needed )
Anthony D'Cruze <anthony_at_tamesystems.com> wrote in article <364713c9.0_at_195.182.170.1>...