Move table to another tablespace

From: Jan Dolman <pantah_at_speed.a2000.nl>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 21:54:19 GMT

How can I move a table form one tablespace to another?

I cannot find any SQL command that does so. The only method I can think of is to copy the table to a new one (using CREATE TABLE COPY AS SELECT * FROM ORIGINAL), dropping the original table, and then creating the original table again in the correct tablespace by using CREATE TABLE ORIGINAL. AS SELECT * FROM COPY again. Surely this cannot be the only way??

Please help.
Jan Received on Mon Nov 09 1998 - 15:54:19 CST