Oracle to DB2 (MVS/OS390) replication

From: Stephen Tenberg <STenberg_at_Fcs-usa.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 13:11:37 -0500

Hello, I have a client (major bank) interested in Oracle to DB2 replication, using possibly transparent gateway, possibly ODBC driver for DB2, since I think, Oracle 8 advanced replication can use ODBC.

Does anyone have this working? Any comment on whether you found it acceptable or not?

Thanks,

Stephen Received on Mon Nov 09 1998 - 12:11:37 CST