Re: Schema Description

From: Andrew Protasov <oracle_at_protasov.kiev.ua>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 98 19:32:57 +0200

Hi,

I do not have a script, but you can try my Schema Comparison:

http://protasov.simplenet.com

It is important: you must have your schemas at one server or have database links in the case of different servers. If it is not appropriate to your needs, try Quest Software Schema Manager:

http://www.quests.com

Someone told about TOAD that it can compare schemas too:

http://www.toadsoft.com

As far as I remember there is such a script on Oracle Magazine web site in their archive too.

Andrew Protasov