HLP: Terminating user session after client dies

From: <lnd2_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 15:02:05 GMT

I noticed that Oracle can clean user session from v$session view
(I think, it frees the recources as well?) when client program(plus33w.exe)
is killed by Task Manager under NT OS.
Can anyone give me any reference where or just mail me considering questions below:
1) under what cicurmstances oracle cleans user sessions after client program unexpectedly dies?
2) What happens with the last transactions of that user session(which oracle cleans): is it rollbacked, commited or what? 3) As I understand Oracle does not clean user session if it is "active"
(for example, if I execute batch procedure from plus33w.exe and then
reboot my computer for some reason. I am correct? 4) What happens with client and user session if network failes?

Thank you,
Laimis