Re: Any practice of increasing salary if you pass any OCP exams?

From: MotoX <rat_at_tat.a-tat.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 08:38:20 -0000

And maybe you could just learn something, and to heck with the money.

I've got to admit, having just completed the Oracle 7 & 8 DBA track, I learnt a lot along the way, and I've been using Oracle for over 10 years.

Still, I can't see the OCP sending your salary *down*, so why panic, just do it. If your current employer doesn't recognise it, someone else will. Just do it, as they say at Nike. :-)

MotoX.