Re: $400.00 to Anyone That Can Recover My Data

From: MotoX <rat_at_tat.a-tat.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 08:31:53 -0000

Sounds like you screwed up. And if you were sufficiently unskilled to get that far, how do you know $400 will fix the problem? Over here in the UK, that would pay for about 1/2 day of my time, so you must have a damn good way of explaining things (and it must be a small set of data) for you to get it back that quick. Love the bit about 'You will be paid upon completion of the task', I haven't laughed so much in a long time.

Like Satar asked you in his polite post, why don't you give a bit more detail, then we might be able to help you fix it, and save you $400. Because that sort of money ain't gonna buy you much of a consultant...

MotoX.