Re: ORA-01552

From: Torsten Kleinblotekamp <torsten.kleinblotekamp_at_it-mannesmann.de>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 08:08:41 +0100

dba_rollback_segs shows the rollback-segment ist online! We insert al lot of rows in many other tables and had no problem. this problem occures only for a few tables.
In details: We make a client copy in SAP R/3, than means we copy about dublicate the rows of about 8000 tables (changing the client column). But as I told we had this Problem only for a few tables (after we copy 3000 tables)